The shopping offer of Galeria Chełm, the joint venture of Acteeum and Equilis, has been enriched with the new brands. KiK, 4F, Big Star, Vision Express and Orange will join the group of tenants of this first shopping center in Chełm. Thus, the commercialization of the project, dynamically progressing with construction works, has already exceeded 85%.
The group of Galeria Chełm tenants has recently enriched with further five brands, raising the attractiveness of the first shopping center in Chełm to an even higher level. New brands that will open their stores in the newly developed Chełm shopping center are:
- KiK, which in the store of 680 sqm will offer a wide range of fashion for the whole family, wide range of home furniture and decoration products – for kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom, for the balcony and garden, as well as a wide range of toys and stationery.
- 4F, specializing in sportswear and accessories for enthusiasts of an active lifestyle and for professional sport practitioners. 4F combines competences and technologies from the world of sports with the world of style and fashion. 4F’s offer to Galeria Chełm customers will be available in a 298 sqm retail space.
- Big Star, for almost 40 years offering classic jeans and a comprehensive selection of jackets, sweatshirts, sweaters, shirts, t-shirts, dresses, as well as variety of accessories, from hats to shoes. Whole its range will be available in a 235 sqm store.
- Vision Express, which in a store with an area of 72 sqm will offer a huge selection of high quality eyeglasses and contact lenses as well as professional eye examinations.
- Orange, which customers – individual as well as business – will be able to take advantage of a comprehensive range of telecommunications, multimedia and entertainment services using modern technologies, availed in a 35 sqm boutique.
The offers of newly joining brands will be available to the customers immediately since the opening of Galeria Chełm, planned for the first quarter of 2020.
Galeria Chełm on the area of 17.5 thousand sqm. will offer 55 commercial premises and over 550 parking spaces. The plot on which the new shopping center will be located at the junction of Lubelska and Rejowiecka streets (also constituting the Chełm beltway), in the major transportation hub of the city. The Galeria Chełm’s catchment area covers nearly 300,000 residents as well as the cross-border traffic with Ukraine and Belarus.
Among the tenants that will open their stores in Galeria Chełm are already such known brands as Lidl, CCC, SMYK, Rossmann, RTV Euro AGD, Martes Sport, Reserved, Sinsay, House, Cropp, home&you, DIVERSE, Pepco, Swiss, Ziaja, Esotique, Play, Kantor Komes, Olimp and Deli Pizza restaurants or Księgarnie Świat Książki bookstore. The commercialization level had already, almost a year before the grand opening, exceeded 85%.
Galeria Chełm grand opening is planned for the first quarter of 2020.
Information about Equilis
Equilis is a real estate development company founded in 2006 by Carl Mestdagh with the assumption of operating on the Belgian real estate market. Currently, Equilis implements and supports ambitious commercial, residential, office and revitalization projects, senior homes, dormitories as well as entertainment, cultural and public undertakings. Equilis has so far completed commercial projects with a total area of 250,000 sqm. and 757 residential premises, and under construction or preparation has another 230,000 sqm. space for rent and 2,832 apartments.
Equilis activity of in Europe is diversified in terms of sector and geography, covering all aspects of the investment process. Currently, the company has branches in Belgium, France, Spain, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal and Poland. In 2019, it also plans to debut on other markets. www.equilis.net
Information about Acteeum
Acteeum Group is a privately owned international company operating on the commercial and residential real estate market in Poland, undertaking the entire development process, starting from selecting suitable plots for development through the stage of design, construction, commercialization, management and sale of facilities.
The Acteeum approach to projects is based on extensive experience and knowledge of the polish market and the development process. The company is a business partner of large institutional companies, including CBRE Global Investors, Immofinanz, NepiRockcastle, BPI, Equilis as well as private investors. Acteeum focuses on the development of large scale retail facilities and residential projects.
Acteeum manages a land portfolio and negotiates the purchase of further plots for the construction of shopping centers, retail parks, residential developments as well as mixed schemes.
Further information about Acteeum and its projects at: www.acteeum.pl